.SUFFIXES hosed by switch to automake 1.9.x

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 20:00:00 GMT 2007

Hi Joern,

  I have applied a fix.  It so happens that arc doesn't have another .S
file like trap.S which
is found in other libc/sys targets.  I have added a dummy.S file as an
extra source file
(it is empty save for a C comment).  The patch adds the suffix rule as
it does for the
other targets.

-- Jeff J.