Your config-ml.in change broke cris-axis-elf newlib multilib build

Ralf Wildenhues Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de
Mon Apr 23 13:06:00 GMT 2007

* Steve Ellcey wrote on Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 11:52:55PM CEST:

> Ralf, if this is approved, do you want to check it in yourself (if you
> can) or do you want me to do that?

I don't have developer privileges (write access nor approval powers).
So I'd be glad if, in case it is approved, you could check it in.

Besides newlib, other parts of binutils likely also need the fix.  If
you want to, I can write a patch.  I didn't back then because I saw no
point if it has no chance of being accepted.  It's very mechanical,
the only real question is where to put (copies of) the new .m4 file.

Cheers,
Ralf