Phoenix-RTOS port

Pawel Pisarczyk pawel@immos.com.pl
Tue Mar 13 03:50:00 GMT 2007

Dear Developers,

Currently I have been working on the newlib port for Phoenix-RTOS
operating system. Phoenix-RTOS is the operating system developed from
scratch for embedded applications and works on IA32, ARM7 and PPC32
platforms.

It will be soon used in health monitoring system developed by largest
polish vendor. Currently health monitoring application is based on libph
 library which consist of set of functions specific for Phoenix-RTOS.

Please let me know what should I do to contribute changes related to
Phoenix-RTOS to newlib sources.

Best regards
Pawel Pisarczyk