Using vector in setjmp.h for SPU.

trevor_smigiel@playstation.sony.com trevor_smigiel@playstation.sony.com
Thu Dec 14 22:48:00 GMT 2006


Just vector doesn't work by default with the FSF version of gcc.  I
encountered the problem while building the latest newlib with the
latest FSF gcc.

Trevor

* jschopp <jschopp@austin.ibm.com> [2006-12-14 12:55]:
> trevor_smigiel@playstation.sony.com wrote:
> >Joel,
> >
> >Can you change the use of "vector" to "__vector" in
> >libc/include/machine/setjmp.h
> >
> >Only __vector is defined by default.  vector is only defined
> >when spu_intrinsics.h is included.
> 
> In the version of the gcc compiler I'm using both vector and __vector work 
> equally well with or without includes.  This is the case with xlc as well.  
> I haven't used the new FSF compiler yet, could you confirm this is actually 
> the case with it.  If it is I'll send the patch momentarily.



More information about the Newlib mailing list