[patch] Fix for libgloss/m68k

Masaki Muranaka monaka@monami-software.com
Fri Dec 8 19:48:00 GMT 2006

Hello Jeff,
Sorry for late reply.

I've got your fix. So please forget about issue 2.

Then regarding issue 1.

It seems `bgnd' is used for breakpoint in recent GDB (since 6.0?).
I guess `halt' has been obsoleted, right?

Even if we should replace to `bgnd', we need to add checks all the same.
Some archs like m6833x don't support .

I'm not sure if my understanding is reasonable.
Any comments appreciated.

--
Masaki Muranaka
Monami software