sprintf bugs with floating point and field specifiers?

Matt Lee reachmatt.lee@gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:40:00 GMT 2006

Hi Dave,

Same result with CVS HEAD. This was my configure line,

configure --prefix=${PPC_RELDIR} --target=powerpc-eabi -v --disable-multilib

Should I be configuring something differently?

thanks,
Vasanth