newlib vs C99 math functions

jschopp jschopp@austin.ibm.com
Mon Aug 14 19:45:00 GMT 2006


> 4. I can start Bugzilla, but if people are planning to open a
>    stream of POSIX and C99 conformance issues, get prepared to wait.
>    I have limited resources to spend in addition to my regular work.
>    FWIW: I try to look at actual bugs to existing functionality ASAP.
>    Usually these are errors found by Cygwin users.  I am happy to
>    see more and more list users helping others with build and newbie
>    problems and not just waiting for me to always reply.

I think a bugzilla would be useful.  Both for tracking bugs and for tracking feature 
requests, like some C99 math functions people are dying to have.  Plus, you might get some 
free labor out of us if we saw what needed doing.

-Joel



More information about the Newlib mailing list