Where to send doc patches for newlib's printf?

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Thu Aug 10 20:50:00 GMT 2006

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 09 August 2006 19:37, mwoehlke wrote:
>> I am looking for a place to send doc patches for the printf function as
>> implemented in Cygwin (which I am told - and according to the manpage in
>> question - is done with newlib). Is this the place?
>
>   Yep, it sure is :)
>
>   Darn.  Dunno whether to Cc you on this mail or not.  We always do on this
> list, we never do on the cygwin list.  What to do, what to do....?

Ah, so you're over here, too? I'd prefer Cygwin style (I read lists on
Thunderbird on a different computer), but as long as I *also* see
replies here, I probably won't complain. But this is OT; where's the
talk list? ;-)

Anyway... while talking with Joshua F. I hear that I need to go back and
patch against a .texi instead? Is that correct?

(Are you actually involved with the newlib maintenance, or do you just
hang around here?)

--
Matthew
vIMprove your life! Now on version 7!