回复: I want to build a toolchain for arm with gcc-3.4.3 newlib-1.14 binuts-2.16.95,where can I get help?

Danny Backx danny.backx@scarlet.be
Thu Jul 27 21:29:00 GMT 2006

You're welcome to look at the way I got it done.

You can get my sources with
svn checkout
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/cegcc/branches/linux-build

For me, the build works by running