[Fwd: Re: External headers required for i386-linux-newlib]

Shaun Jackman sjackman@gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:41:00 GMT 2006

On 5/27/06, Joachim Falk <joachim.falk@gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 11/16/05, Shaun Jackman <sjackman@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>I've compiled an exhaustive list of the glibc and Linux headers
> >>required to compile a i386-linux-newlib toolchain. I've split it into
> On debian sarge I have libc6-dev-2.3.2.ds1-22sarge3 and some headers
> are not available or have a missmatch. Can you tell me for which version
> of newlib and from which version of glibc these header list is ?

Hmmm, I should have made a note of the versions I had used. Most
likely, it was the version of glibc and newlib in Debian testing at
the time I wrote that mail. Sorry, I can't be more specific.

Cheers,
Shaun