_ELIX_LEVEL problems

Joern RENNECKE joern.rennecke@st.com
Tue May 16 12:27:00 GMT 2006

Jeff Johnston wrote:

> Aha.  I found the problem.  The $(ELIX_SOURCES) is missing from
> lib_a_SOURCES.  This was due to my change recently to fix the problem
> with the object prefix being added properly to all objects.  I'll
> start checking the other libc directories to ensure that I didn't mess
> those up as well.
>
> Patch checked in.

Yes, the results are for sh-elf look sane now - the only new regressions
since Feburary are for new tests, and a timeout in g++.dg/eh/cleanup1.C
- it does that semi-randomly depending on load.
That was also using this patch:
http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00419.html .
I take it that http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00426.html
basically an approval, so I'm checking the patch in now.

How did you re-generate libc/ctype/Makefile.in ?