Cygwin build error
Shaun Jackman
sjackman@gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:54:00 GMT 2006
On 4/28/06, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:
> On 28 April 2006 15:17, Shaun Jackman wrote:
>
> > On 4/28/06, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi> wrote:
> >>> By piping the output to a file, I saw that the former value of CFLAGS is
> >>> "-O2 -g -O2 " (two spaces), while the current value is "-O2 -g -O2 " (one
> >>> space). This causes the comparison in libc/configure to fail.
> >
> > Aha! Somebody else has seen the bug that's been messing with me.
>
> It is, however, trivially fixed by blowing away your newlib build dir.
I haven't found that is the case. I see this bug when compiling newlib
from an absolutely clean unpacking of the source. It occurs due to
multilibbing and affects the multilib directories after the first root
(.) multilib.
Cheers,
Shaun
More information about the Newlib
mailing list