Newlib branch with latest autotools support

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Mon Apr 3 21:10:00 GMT 2006

Sorry for the delay.  I can confirm Ralf's report using the head of the
gcc 4.1 branch.   I built the following targets:

arm-rtems4.7
h8300-rtems4.7
i386-rtems4.7
m68k-rtems4.7
mips64-rtems4.7
mips-rtems4.7
powerpc-rtems4.7
sh-rtems4.7
sparc-rtems4.7

Only the avr-rtems4.7 target didn't build and that's a known ICE in gcc.

--joel