Q: should it work?

pedro_alves@portugalmail.pt pedro_alves@portugalmail.pt
Mon Apr 3 10:27:00 GMT 2006

Citando Danny Backx <danny.backx@scarlet.be>:

> On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 01:30 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> > Eventually I created a webpage for my effort so others could use it too.
> > Check out: http://cegcc.berlios.de/
> > I was never able to get a recent snapshot of binutils working correctly,
> > although I tried. Most of the problems were related to getting the
> > relocs done right.
> > I am now using the version from cvs20050202 + patches, gcc4.1.1trunk,
> > and newlib-cvs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> My first thing to check is whether the recent binutils is also the
> source of my problems.
>
> Where can I see the sources of your project? Nothing appears through the
> WebCVS and similar interfaces.
>
> 	Danny
> --
> Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info

Sorry for the delay!

Just released cegcc-0.0.2. Go check it at http://cegcc.berlios.de/
The sources are in the download section. There are also cygwin binaries available.

You think you have fast ADSL, until you realise what the A stands for...
Took me all night to upload the files to berlios, so I may have sliped something.
Please post any questions on this release at the
cegcc's mailing list. You will find it at the cegcc's berlios project page.

Cheers,
Pedro Alves