RDOS support
Jeff Johnston
jjohnstn@redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 19:43:00 GMT 2006
Ok, code checked in. Please note that the editor you are using is
putting \r at the end of lines. When you submit subsequent patches,
please run something like:
tr -d \\r <YOURFILE >tmp.fil; mv tmp.fil YOURFILE
before generating the patch. It will save me the trouble of doing it.
-- Jeff J.
Leif Ekblad wrote:
> I wrote:
>
>> No, it still doesn't work. Instead of finding the include file, the
>> assembler assumes all the gate numbers are symbols, and linking
>> of applications will fail. This is the same as when the file was
>> named "rdos.s".
>
>
> I just realize that in addition to naming the assembler-files .S,
> I also needed to change .include to #include. With both these
> changes to rdos.S and crt0.S, it does work with only "user.def".
>
> I enclose a new archive that builds correctly.
>
> Leif Ekblad
> www.rdos.net/rdos
>
More information about the Newlib
mailing list