Progress in porting newlib to a new processor

Sriharsha sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Thu Jan 26 09:45:00 GMT 2006

Hello Jon,

    I did as told but I keep getting the following error when I try to
run make.

configure: error: source directory already configured; run make
distclean there first
make: *** [configure-target-newlib] Error 1

    I can't understand what's wrong. As instructed, I ran make distclean
and then re-tried the whole process, but still no use. Can you suggest
an alternative?

Thanks,
Harsha.