getopt_long

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 21:24:00 GMT 2006

Gregory Pietsch wrote:
> Shaun Jackman wrote:
>
>> After some cursory testing, I can say, "Works for me!" Can this
>> getopt_long implementation be added to newlib?

Done, with modifications.  In addition to the changes Shaun posted, I
had to modify the header file to make it compile (obviously Shaun did
this locally).  I removed the flag check for including getopt.h as this
should be handled inside the header file.  I also modified
getopt_internal to return EOF when argc == 0 or argv == NULL (simple
checks).  This matched the behavior of glibc as opposed to returning '?'.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.