[PATCH] wrap long lines in docs
Wed Oct 12 21:25:00 GMT 2005
This patch wraps some long lines in the ANSI_SYNOPSIS section of the
documentation for various printf/scanf functions. Some of the them
were already wrapped onto two lines, but I needed to wrap more to
prevent overfull boxes from TeX. I'm using a variant of the
"smallbook" format so I may have less room to work with than the
default texinfo format. I can't say for sure that this patch is
needed with the default format, but it's likely that I'm not the only
one who will ever need to format the doc on smaller paper.
2005-10-11 Bob Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libc/stdio/siprintf.c: Wrap long lines in ANSI_SYNOPSIS.
* libc/stdio/siscanf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/sprintf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/sscanf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/vfprintf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/vfscanf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/viprintf.c: Likewise.
* libc/stdio/viscanf.c: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9174 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Newlib