[patch] stdint.h: intmax_t/uintmax_t improvements

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius@rtems.org
Tue Oct 4 18:46:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 13:04 -0400, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Patch checked in.
Thanks.

>  I fixed up the spelling of appropriate.
Grumble, I don't know how many times I fixed it in my sources ;)

>   I still have to go back and look at the fast types patch..
>  i.e. I haven't forgotten about it.
Don't fret about it - I have a newer version pending which I plan to
submit when the patch below should be applied and unless my tests reveal
these changes break something, nastily.

For now, I'm trying to gradually feed you with smaller chunks, instead
of pushing everything at once ;)

Next patch enclosed below ...

Ralf