RTEMS patch sweep: stdint.h/inttypes.h

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius@rtems.org
Sat Mar 5 10:34:00 GMT 2005

Hi again,

The patch below constains RTEMS's stdint.h and inttypes.h. Until now, we
have been shipping them as part of RTEMS, but I'd prefer to see them
integrated into newlib.

I know, there are some arguable details lurking inside of these files,
which probably need further attention, and there still are some (few)
types missing, nevertheless these files have shown to be sufficiently
reliable for all current RTEMS targets (avr, arm, c4x, h8, i386, m68k,
mips, powerpc, sh, sparc).

Similar to the machine/_types.h patches, I had posted recently, I'd
expect them to be general enough to me made a general "newlib header".

Ralf