patch: powerpc vfprintf fix

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 18:39:00 GMT 2005

Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:45:05AM -0500, Jeff Johnston wrote:
>
>>Yes, feel free to check it in.  I have made a couple of other changes to
>

> Ok.
>

>>vfscanf.c as well that might not have been copied there.
>

> Care to point me to them?

Sorry.  Should have included the references.  There's just the one.

2005-01-06  Jeff Johnston  <jjohnstn@redhat.com>

         * libc/stdlib/strtod.c (_strtod_r): Add NaN support.
         * (strtof): Ditto.
         * libc/stdio/vfscanf.c (__svfscanf_r): Ditto.
         * Makefile.am (MATHOBJS_IN_LIBC): Add s_nan and sf_nan
         functions for use by strtod and strtof.
         * Makefile.in: Regenerated.