Spurious interrupt with m68k app using newlib

Toralf Lund toralf@procaptura.com
Wed Oct 20 16:43:00 GMT 2004

I guess this is a long shot, but:

I have an application for a custom M68k board that works fine when built
using a different compiler setup, but after I ported it to cross-gcc +
newlib, I started getting "Spurious Interrupt" exceptions (vector number
24.)  Doesn't happen right away, but after the system has been running
for a while. Unfortunately, the setup doesn't offer much in terms of
debugging facilities so it's quite hard to find out what exactly is
going on.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever about what might be causing this?

- Toralf