Patch: Extended libgloss support for ARM, replacing libc/sys/arm

Toralf Lund toralf@procaptura.com
Tue Jun 15 12:29:00 GMT 2004

Jeff Johnston wrote:

> Amended patch has been checked in.  Torald, if you have problems with
> it, just let me know.

I almost forgot to tell you, I got one problem when applying
arm-libgloss.patch: libgloss/arm/trap.S would not be created, apparently
due to missing end-of-file in the patch. The file does appear to exist
in current CVS, though, so I guess everything is OK.

Also, my application seems to work fine when built with the updated lib.

--
Toralf Lund <toralf@procaptura.com> +47 66 85 51 22
ProCaptura AS                       +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)