Wed May 26 22:31:00 GMT 2004
This Cygwin bug:
appears to be caused by these changes:
2003-08-22 Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
* libc/stdio/vasprintf.c: Ditto. Also call _vfprintf_r directly.
* libc/stdio/vsnprintf.c: Ditto.
* libc/stdio/vsprintf.c: Ditto.
* libc/stdio/snprintf.c: Call _vfprintf_r directly.
* libc/stdio/sprintf.c: Ditto.
* libc/stdio/vprintf.c: Ditto. Also add _REENT_ONLY check.
Calling _vfprintf_r directly avoids the f[lock|unlock]file calls that
would happen if just _vfprintf were called.
I don't understand the reasoning for this change. Could someone please
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
More information about the Newlib