enable long long and long double support in printf/scanf

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Sat May 22 21:22:00 GMT 2004

Hi Artem,

   I haven't forgotten about this.  It needs a tweak and some testing.  The
tweak I am referring to is that there should be a mechanism for the configure
options to override the platform defaults.  For example, if a user configures
with --disable-newlib-io-long-long, this should take precedence even though the
default may be "yes" for newlib_io_long_long on a particular platform.  I'll
take care of implementing this.  After looking, I noticed a similar mechanism is
needed for some other newlib configuration options.

-- Jeff J.