[Fwd: crt0.S: How to submit updates, what else to change etc.?]

Toralf Lund toralf@procaptura.com
Tue Mar 30 16:35:00 GMT 2004

Nick Clifton wrote:

>Hi Toralf,
>

>>Just subscribed to this list...
>>

>Welcome to the wonderful world of newlib.
>

>>   1. Where do I submit newlib patches?
>>

>To the newlib mailing list.  (ie the one you are talking on now).

[ and so on ]

I thought I might as well give you an early version of the patch - see
attachment. Hardly tested at all, and I don't know this assembler too
well, so I've probably made some silly mistakes, but it should give an
idea of what I'm trying to do.

- Toralf