source code after preprocessing

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak blytkerchan@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 19 09:44:00 GMT 2003

Please start a new thread by sending a new message - do not reply to a message
that has nothing to do with the one you're sending (it messes up threaded
display in mail clients that have this feature).

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 08:34:31AM -0700, David Jea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am building toolchain for ARM, and I'd hope to see
> the implementation of some functions (fopen, etc.).
If you're building Newlib, you obviously have the sources. Look for the f*
functions in <path to newlib sources>/newlib/libc/stdio

> Currently, after configure and make process, only
> the .a and .o files are available.
> Therefore, is there an option so that I can get the
> source code (.c) after preprocessing?
You can use the -save-temps option if you're compiling with gcc. If not, there
is not nearly enough information here to help you in any way.

HTH

rlc

--
The camel has a single hump;