newlib-1.11.0

"?=Artem Bityuckiy=?koi8-r?Q?" mail_lists@mail.ru
Wed Jul 9 08:43:00 GMT 2003

Hello

Can anubody help me describing newlib's angeements about directory structure.

What file types are placed in newlib/libc/include ? It seems that this are standard C header files like stdlib.h, etc but there is some strange files like ar.h or ieeefp.h there.

What file types are placed in newlib/libc/include/sys ?

I have some header file (say, loc.h) and I need to include it from various places such as newlib/libc/include/sys/reent.h, string/iswspase.c etc. (This file is for internal use only and not for end-user)

Where is the appropriate place for this file ?

Thanks for help.
--
Best Regards
Artem Bityckiy