PATCH : H8300 Simulator File I/O Implementation
Thu Dec 26 04:53:00 GMT 2002
In reference to my earlier mail, I gave the ChangeLog incorrectly.
Ref : http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-12/msg00679.html
The updated ChangeLog is given below.
Sorry for the slip ;-)
Thu Dec 26 18:28:18 IST 2002 D.Venkatasubramanian
* compile.c (decode): Added code for some more magic traps.
* compile.c (sim_resume): Added support for File I/O system
calls through callback to host_system.
System calls provided support for :
open, read, write, lseek, close, stat, fstat
Only basic support for stat and fstat.
Thu Dec 26 18:30:56 IST 2002 D.Venkatasubramanian
* /libc/sys/h8300hms/syscalls.c: Support for various File I/O
related system calls. Jump to magic vector locations, instead
of dummy return values.
* /libc/sys/h8300hms/read.c: Jump to magic vector location for
supporting read system call.
* /libc/sys/h8300hms/write.c: Jump to magic vector location for
supporting write system call.
Thu Dec 26 18:28:56 IST 2002 D.Venkatasubramanian
*h8300.h: Added some more pseudo opcodes for system call processing.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Newlib