OS specific machine/*.h include files

Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com> joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Mon Oct 7 14:42:00 GMT 2002

"J. Johnston" wrote:

> "Joel Sherrill " wrote:
> >
> > Sorry the patch wasn't attached. :(
> >
> > Now it is.
> >

> Joel, this patch has a similar problem with the advertising clause.  The following
> notice is relevant:
>
> ftp://ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/4bsd/README.Impt.License.Change

Any file with the notice is from the port of the FreeBSD TCP/IP
stack to RTEMS.  Based upon my reading of that URL, we are free
to delete the advertising noticing in them. Is that what you
would believe as well?

> I do have a technical problem with the patch.  The header files copied from the sys/machine/$(machine_dir)/.. directories must occur after copying the
> generic sys/machine
> headers.

:(  Which stanza?  There seemed to be multiple ones which did
the same thing to different places.

But I'm happy you aren't arguing with this on principle. :)