ARM memcpy

J. Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 14:10:00 GMT 2002

"Joel Sherrill " wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am doing a fall housecleaning and submitting all of the
> pieces of the RTEMS newlib patch.  This one adds an
> ARM specific memcpy.
>
> OK to commit?
>
> 2002-08-22      Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
>
>         * libc/machine/arm/memcpy.S: New file.
>         * libc/machine/arm/Makefile.am: Reflect addition.
>
> --
> joel@OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
>    Support Available             (256) 722-9985

Joel, there is a problem.  There is an advertising clause in the license that is
not permitted.  You will have to either find out if the file has been updated or if
there is permission to remove the clause, otherwise you will have to find another
source for the file.

If you do get an update for the license, please add a patch for COPYING.NEWLIB
to your resubmission.