[patch] add test for libc/search hsearch implementation.
Tue Jul 2 16:55:00 GMT 2002
At Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:47:53 +0000 (UTC), "J. Johnston" wrote:
> With your permission, may we remove the advertising clause from the source code and test case?
Yes. If you are inclined to do so, feel free to replace the existing
license (starting with the line "Redistribution and use..." and ending
with the line containing "<<Id...") with the license below.
If you would prefer that I send a patch which does this, I can do so.
(The "_GC" was meant to mean GPL-compatible -- obviously, I recognized
a need a while ago to have a license of this form, but don't generally
use it unless pressed. In fact, I'd completely forgotten about it
until I went and looked in the directory where i keep stuff like
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* <<Id: LICENSE_GC,v 1.1 2001/10/01 23:24:05 cgd Exp>>
More information about the Newlib