running the testsuite?

cgd@broadcom.com cgd@broadcom.com
Fri Jun 28 14:36:00 GMT 2002

At 28 Jun 2002 16:52:50 -0400, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
> You'll need a site.exp in your home directory which points dejagnu to
> the proper baseboards directory and the proper exp file for your target.

Thanks for the nice description.

Actually, it turned out that my problem wasn't anything other than me
being lame, but your msg reminded me of that fact.  8-)

Normally i run the gcc, etc., tests via a script, like:

        gmake -k RUNTESTFLAGS=--target_board=$target_board $check_targets

(with, e.g., target_board set to mips-sim and check_targets set to
check-gcc).

Of course, testing by hand i completely forgot RUNTESTFLAGS=...  8-)

Sorry for the noise!

chris