pthread issues resolved?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Mon Apr 9 04:05:00 GMT 2001

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'd like to make a new release of cygwin soon but I want to make sure
> that the pthread header files in newlib are close to their final form.
>
> Have we agreed on what needs to be done with the header files?

Sorry for the delay.  I have been sick.

I don't think there is agreement.  Changing all the types to void *
is OK for cygwin but not for RTEMS.  If you can find a way to safely
create a pthreadtypes.h file that is target dependent, it is OK
with me.  But do not change the real implementation for RTEMS.

> cgf

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985