New version of newlib ??

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Thu Aug 26 04:49:00 GMT 1999

"J. Johnston" wrote:

> Stuart,
>
>   We are preparing to release an update for newlib in the next couple of weeks.
> Regarding Y2K compliance, there was a fix applied to strftime after newlib-1.8.1
> was released.  I have included a patch below.  The fix will be in the
> next release.
>
> -- Jeff Johnston (Cygnus Solutions)

Jeff, I would like to ensure that the next newlib release have all the
RTEMS
patches in it.  I submitted patches a while back.  Are snapshots
available?

I would hate to not get the RTEMS targets right in another newlib
release.
I have been trying to get it right since 1.6.1. :(

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985