exception safety validation

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Sat Nov 3 19:06:00 GMT 2012


Hi,

On 11/03/2012 03:43 PM, François Dumont wrote:
> On 11/03/2012 03:12 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 3 November 2012 14:11, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>> On 3 November 2012 13:53, François Dumont wrote:
>>>> Here is an updated proposal using default implementations as much as
>>>> possible.
>>> Please check the indentation of the "struct emplace_point" 
>>> specializations.
>>>
>>> In testsuite/util/testsuite_container_traits.h
>>>
>>> +#ifdef __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__
>>> +      typedef std::true_type    has_emplace;
>>> +#endif
>>>
>>> true_type isn't even defined unless it's C++11
>> My point being that the rest of the file already uses C++11-only 
>> features
>>
> Ok, it looks like this file is only used in C++11 mode so here is the 
> simplified patch.
Finally I found the time (sorry!) to have a look to the patch and the 
latest version looks good to me...
> Note that I run exception tests to validate it and the recently 
> introduced 23_containers/forward_list/allocator/noexcept.cc test 
> doesn't work in debug mode. I think it needs a dg-require-normal-node 
> attribute.
... if you reach an agreement about the right thing to do concerning 
this failure, I think the patch could otherwise go in.

Thanks!
Paolo.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list