unary_function<...>::result cannot be void.

Jim King jim_king_2000@163.com
Tue Apr 7 12:37:00 GMT 2009




Paolo Carlini-3 wrote:
> 
> Jim King wrote:
>> The error line is:
>> typename base_class::result_type operator()(argument_type pointer) //
>> compile error here
>>   
> By the way, I do not understand: did you change your original testcase?
> The original testcase is definitely accepted by default by GCC (and many
> other highly regarded compilers (I didn't check yet the details of the
> Standard yet, but I'm pretty sure it's legal). In any case, together
> with -g it triggers an Internal Compiler Error in GCC. This, as I said,
> should *never* happen.
> 
> Paolo.
> 
> 

Actually, this is the original testcase.

I compile the cpp by this command, however I cannot reproduce the case you
describe...
g++ -o test -g test.cpp
The OS is OpenSolaris 11.

I get confused.
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/unary_function%3C...%3E%3A%3Aresult-cannot-be-void.-tp22922396p22928080.html
Sent from the gcc - libstdc++ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list