[PATCH] Optionally use -mlong-double-128 by default on {powerpc{,64},s390{,x},sparc,alpha}-linux (take 3)
Benjamin Kosnik
bkoz@redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 05:30:00 GMT 2006
- Previous message (by thread): [PATCH] Optionally use -mlong-double-128 by default on {powerpc{,64},s390{,x},sparc,alpha}-linux (take 3)
- Next message (by thread): [PATCH] Optionally use -mlong-double-128 by default on {powerpc{,64},s390{,x},sparc,alpha}-linux (take 3)
- Messages sorted by:
[ date ]
[ thread ]
[ subject ]
[ author ]
Here is the patch I tested with.
I think this looks good. I'd be up for putting it into gcc mainline and
the branch. I'm running in to a minor snag with the abi checking, in
that now
acosl@GLIBCXX_3.4.3
instead of
acosl@@GLIBCXX_3.4.3
This should be fine. I can fix up the testsuites in a bit, when I get on a system where I can debug.
:(
I can verify your testing, at least on powerpc64, with ld 128, and x86/linux (no change).
-benjamin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: p.20060206-1.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 9317 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20060207/2a0b868d/attachment.bz2>
- Previous message (by thread): [PATCH] Optionally use -mlong-double-128 by default on {powerpc{,64},s390{,x},sparc,alpha}-linux (take 3)
- Next message (by thread): [PATCH] Optionally use -mlong-double-128 by default on {powerpc{,64},s390{,x},sparc,alpha}-linux (take 3)
- Messages sorted by:
[ date ]
[ thread ]
[ subject ]
[ author ]
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list