spurious fails in autocrasher 'gcc' run

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Mon Oct 14 11:38:00 GMT 2002


On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 11:38:15AM -0500, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> 
> Hey Phil. I'm not getting these on my test runs:

I was just about to ask about these.

> FAIL: 22_locale/facet.cc execution test
> FAIL: 22_locale/static_members.cc execution test

These concern me, but will have to wait until I get back tonight.


> FAIL: 23_containers/map_operators.cc (test for excess errors)

This can be ignored for -trunk runs.  It's due to a configuration error.

It will appear in the unified-tree-with-changes; it's a concept-checking
error.


> What does libstdc++-v3.log have to say about these fails?

"Execution error," nothing else.  I will investigate this evening.


> What version of binutils are you using?
> 
> %ld --version
> GNU ld version 2.13.90 20021013

The *-trunk and *-3.2 builds use 2.13.90.0.4, so I think it's one of
HJ's releases.


Phil

-- 
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list