minimal closure usage

Sam Liddicott sam.liddicott@ananova.com
Tue Apr 30 07:36:00 GMT 2002



> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anthony Green [mailto:green@redhat.com]
> Sent: 30 April 2002 15:19
> To: Sam Liddicott
> Cc: libffi-discuss@sources.redhat.com
> Subject: Re: minimal closure usage
> 
> > (BTW: Is there an 
> array/structure/function/full-set-of-rules to convert
> > between "int" and "ffi_type_sint" etc?  SWIG would need to 
> refer to this as
> > it generates the sample code below)
> 
> No, not really.  I think, however, that "int" always ==
> "ffi_type_sint".  

Perhaps I could contribute an (ugh) set of macros which taking standard
types expand out to ffi_type stuff?
I think it's pretty much essential if swig is to be able to use it without
becoming too platform specific itself or being tied too strongly to the
state of libffi.

> It's just the ffi_type_sint32, etc, which 
> are platform
> specific.

Are they?

Why ffi_type_sint and not ffi_type_int ?

Sam





More information about the Libffi-discuss mailing list