Where should ChangeLog entries for localedata go to now?

Mike FABIAN mfabian@redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 12:31:00 GMT 2017

Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak@lingonborough.com> さんはかきました:

> 5.09.2017 11:14 Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Recently, localedata/ChangeLog has been moved to
>> ChangeLog.old/ChangeLog.localedata.
>
> Now I wonder if this is really what we wanted.
>
>> For new changes to localedata, where should the new ChangeLog entries go
>> now?
>
> If I understood correctly [1] [2] the changes to localedata
> should go to the main ChangeLog.

Ah, yes, it  says that. Thank you, I’m fine with that.

> But also IIRC the reason why
> localedata had its own ChangeLog is that the changes to
> localedata are not copyrighted.  Therefore, is that what
> we wanted?

Why should it have any effect on copyright where the ChangeLog entries
go?

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>