Connection reset during checkout using build-many-glibcs.py
Yury Khrustalev
yury.khrustalev@arm.com
Tue Oct 28 11:31:34 GMT 2025
On Tue, Oct 28, 2025 at 05:26:26AM +0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2025 at 10:47 PM Yury Khrustalev
> <yury.khrustalev@arm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to update sources used by the build-many-glibcs.py script,
> > and I always get the "Connection reset by peer" error halfway through
> > the process. I can checkout sources directly using git command and the
> > URLs from this script, so this is not some sort of problem on my end.
> >
> > ...
> >
>
> I use a simple Makefile to checkout sources instead.
>
I've been doing the same but I would like to avoid diverging from what
this script is doing to make sure test results are reproducible.
It's no clear that your makefile is doing exactly what the script would
do. It seems that after git clone the script runs autoreconf in some
components.
It would be good to have support for mirrors in the script but, again,
it's not very clear how to implement it.
Kind regards,
Yury
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list