get glibc free method call stack

Basile STARYNKEVITCH basile@starynkevitch.net
Tue Oct 8 08:42:56 GMT 2024


On 10/8/24 10:34, 赵爱南 via Libc-help wrote:
> Hello:
>
>
> Now there is a error when run qemu:
>
>
> free():invalid size
>
>
>
>
> and now we know repeatedly caling the free function. So we want to know the call stack  , then how can I add in the _int_free function.   I have try backtrace and backtrace_symbols  and then build the glibc had errors.  And I aslo try libunwind ,but when compiling glibc, there were errors.
>

You could try Ian Taylor's libbacktrace (part of GCC) from 
https://github.com/ianlancetaylor/libbacktrace and (on Linux) use also 
dladdr(3) <https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/dladdr.3.html> from 
inside it.

The RefPerSys inference engine on 
https://github.com/RefPerSys/RefPerSys/ uses it.


-- 
Basile STARYNKEVITCH<basile@starynkevitch.net>
8 rue de la Faïencerie
92340 Bourg-la-Reine           mobile: +33 6 8501 2359
Francehttp://starynkevitch.net/Basile/


More information about the Libc-help mailing list