libstdc++ link errors in support/links-dso-program

Горбешко Богдан bodqhrohro@gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:24:22 GMT 2024


On 10/04/2024 17:11, Konstantin Kharlamov wrote:
> On Wed, 2024-04-10 at 17:02 +0300, Горбешко Богдан wrote:
>> It's not a CI and I don't need a patched Glibc actually.
> Ah, sorry, "continuous rebuilds" sentence threw me off, so I thought
> it's about CI 😄
>
>> I mentioned already that I'm just cross-compiling a Golang project to
>> be
>> run and tested during development frequently on an older
>> distribution.
> Okay. I still don't get the whole picture, but as you mentioned that
> you've added lots of bind-mounts, etc, to minimize the redundancy,
> hopefully that part is solved 😊
Technically: yes, to some tolerable level. Though I'd still like to know 
if it's still possible to cross-compile for older Glibc with Glibc ≥2.34 
on the host system. Seems like the changes are too breaking there, so 
others forfeit too: 
https://github.com/wheybags/glibc_version_header/issues/32#issuecomment-1826368565


More information about the Libc-help mailing list