dlmopen and isolation of loaded libraries
Александр Ващилко
alexander.armoken@gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:48:05 GMT 2023
Hi, I am developing a project that has the functionality of loading
libraries of some third-party products which shipped with their own
versions of libstdc++ or glibc.
But my project needs to use its own versions of the same libraries.
I found the dlmopen function, but as I understand, it has limited isolation
functionality.
Also, as I understand from this article
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/LinkerNamespaces, every new namespace
created by dlmopen have own copy of glibc of version from which dlmopen
was called.
I there any way to load third-party libraries with their own versions of
libstdc++, their own versions of glibc, or all their own libraries of their
own versions at the same time?
Anyway, even if dlmopen doesn't support the required functionality, do
glibc and libstdc++ support the simultaneous existence of different
versions of these libraries at the same time in the same process?
Maybe I will find a way to do what I need.
Thanks.
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list