Error on compile Glibc 2.34 (32 bit) on 64 bit

Florian Weimer fweimer@redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 06:52:44 GMT 2022


* Miguel Bernal Marin:

> I'm trying to build a 32 bit glibc 2.34 (Centos Stream 9 GLIBC),
> using a 64 bit OS.
>
> I do "rpmbuild -ba SPECS/glibc.spec --target i686", which give me
> the following error:

For some CentOS packages, you need to use the i386/i686 buildroot and
mock, not an installed operating system.  The --target option does not
work with all packages.

The buildroot is published here:

  <https://kojihub.stream.centos.org/kojifiles/repos/c9s-build/latest/i386/>

I'm including a possible mock configuration file below.

Thanks,
Florian

config_opts['basedir'] = '/var/lib/mock'
config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'groupinstall build'
config_opts['chroothome'] = '/builddir'
config_opts['dnf_warning'] = False
config_opts['package_manager'] = 'dnf'
config_opts['root'] = 'c9s-i686'
config_opts['rpmbuild_networking'] = False
config_opts['rpmbuild_timeout'] = 86400
config_opts['target_arch'] = 'i686'
config_opts['use_host_resolv'] = False
config_opts['yum.conf'] = '[main]\ncachedir=/var/cache/yum\ndebuglevel=1\nlogfile=/var/log/yum.log\nreposdir=/dev/null\nretries=20\nobsoletes=1\ngpgcheck=0\nassumeyes=1\nkeepcache=1\ninstall_weak_deps=0\nstrict=1\n\n# repos\n\n[build]\nname=build\nbaseurl=https://kojihub.stream.centos.org/kojifiles/repos/c9s-build/latest/i386/\n'

config_opts['plugin_conf']['ccache_enable'] = False
config_opts['plugin_conf']['root_cache_enable'] = False
config_opts['plugin_conf']['yum_cache_enable'] = True

config_opts['macros']['%_host'] = 'i686-koji-linux-gnu'
config_opts['macros']['%_host_cpu'] = 'i686'
config_opts['macros']['%_rpmfilename'] = '%%{NAME}-%%{VERSION}-%%{RELEASE}.%%{ARCH}.rpm'
config_opts['macros']['%_topdir'] = '/builddir/build'
config_opts['macros']['%dist'] = '%{!?distprefix0:%{?distprefix}}%{expand:%{lua:for i=0,9999 do print("%{?distprefix" .. i .."}") end}}.el9%{?with_bootstrap:%{__bootstrap}}'
config_opts['macros']['%distribution'] = 'Koji Testing'
config_opts['macros']['%packager'] = 'Koji'
config_opts['macros']['%vendor'] = 'Koji'



More information about the Libc-help mailing list