Directory structure of glibc and header files installed on Linux

Peng Yu pengyu.ut@gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:19:57 GMT 2021

I can see what files are in the ubuntu package libc6-dev. But that
does not help with where they come from and what the structure of the
glibc is. An explanation of the source tree would be helpful.

--
Regards,
Peng