(stat(...) == -1 || faccessat(...) == -1) && errno == EINTR ?!??

Tobias Bading tbading@web.de
Mon Feb 15 10:02:16 GMT 2021

 > Yes, this is not a POSIX conformance issue.

o.O

I don't get it. How is a developer supposed to decide in which cases
EINTR handling is required? Check the man page on every platform the
code is supposed to work on and hope that at least one platform mentions
EINTR if the function is indeed able to fail that way?

Tobias

---