[Y2038] Question about porting y2038-tests to glibc

Joseph Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Fri Oct 30 17:29:49 GMT 2020

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020, Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha wrote:

> I would accept QEMU usage in build-many-glibcs.py, and I also agree
> that such checks must have a clean baseline.

Note that anything involving QEMU user emulation for these time tests
probably needs QEMU work to add an option to use a different time for the
emulated program, unless such an option already exists.  (For that matter,
QEMU system emulation would also need such an option.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com