RPC: clnt_create() misbehaving with glibc 2.31?

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 14:48:26 GMT 2020

On 3/30/20 10:44 AM, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
> I am currently moving from 32bit glibc 2.30 to 64bit glibc 2.31 and my
> 64bit clnt_create() is misbehaving with multihomed systems.

Your best option is to discuss this with the TIRPC maintainers and the
glibc maintainers for your distribution.

Narrowing this down to a specific change would help, but you need to
reach out to your distribution glibc maintainers and work with them
on that.

We can provide some generic guidance, but I don't have anything useful
for you at this point.